Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Originally Posted by Mike M
I have to admit, I never saw that (Ching's death) coming hail . Now the real question is what will happen to Zara and Kala. At least Lois and Clark's son will have a 'cousin' to play with now dance . Way to go DC, a great comeback!

I am going to have to check on some of your other works in serialized format to see if you feel a necessity to put a cliffy in EVERY part or whether this story is just special like that. Now since there are two more parts I assume the stress is not completely over but I suspect it will be for the most part.

As I said nice comeback/rally there. Now I can go to bed...

Mike

Thanks, Mike! And "yessssss! I did it! I pulled off a blindside!"

I only use cliffies when I find them to be absolutely necessary. That being said, if I find a natural place to put them (especially in a drama), I will totally do it, because I love leaving my readers on edge (makes for more fun feedback, and also feels more like professional writing to me). So, yeah, you'll find cliffies in my other works. Contractually Bound had quite a few, if I recall. Specimen S had some as well, but not as many because of the way it was written (like snapshots/journal entries with dates for each section).

Lois and Clark's boy will definitely have a "cousin" to play with. smile

Anyway, sleep well, now that you know who died (the 1,000 or so other NKers are the "who said I've only killed off one person, btw - unless, of course, I still kill Clark).

You are the bait and switch queen no doubt! On the other hand if you still kill Clark you probably WILL need the SUV full of bodyguards peep

Have a great trip to visit your relatives! We will see you next week when you get back. There will probably be a bit of FDK to catch up on I would think...

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham