You are seriously torturing Clark here. He's trying to start his relationship with Lois on some solid ground but you keep pulling out the rug from under him.

Lois really jumps to wrong conclusions with Clark, showing that she doesn't trust him. After everything he told her the previous day, I would hope she'd be less jumpy and trust him more. I'm glad he spoke up about this. Lana wasn't helping either. [Linked Image]

So funny the bit about Pete being a senator (also, I *loved* the whole epilogue. lol Lana putting her foot down. Hopefully, she heard what a creep Lex was from Clark.) This was hilarious:

"Senator Ross?" At Lana's nod, she turned to Clark and poked him in the chest. "You're friends with Senator Ross, and you never mentioned it?"

"I'm friends with a lot of people," he countered. "Am I expected to keep you apprised of them all?"

"Yes!" Lois insisted, knowing that she was being unreasonable.

"Ok, then. Just so we have the ground rules down," Clark conceded with a grin. "In the interest of full disclosure, I'm also friends with Ted Kord and Bruce Wayne."

Lois rolled her eyes and smiled. "Now you're just making stuff up."
Will she think back about this conversation and wonder.

Lots of fun. clap But, I have to admit, Lana made me cringe. Especially after all Clark's hard work on winning Lois back the day before.

What's up next? A visit from Diana? peep

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.