I just caught up with this story. It's amazing how much emotion can be put into a story this short. It's heart wrenching. frown

I was wondering how many drinks Lois has had so far. She seems very much in control and in her mind. But I'm probably really off base here considering I don't know what its like to be in the state she's in. Her thought processes and everything could be really normal for how much she's had, but it didn't seem like she was acting too drunk throughout their conversation.

At this point, Lois seems unwilling or unable to excise her emotional demons. Clark, if he wants her in his life, must be the mature one here.
Lois has finally seen Clark and what she did to him. It made her really think about what she wants from him. She just needed a push in the right direction so she could start thinking clearly. Maybe now Lois can start dealing with her emotions. But I don't think it's Clark's responsibility to make her do the right thing. Lois hurt him really badly. And he's already done a lot to get her to realize who Luthor is and that she doesn't really love him. It's her own fault for going with the decisions she's made.

I hope this all ends happily without Rachel getting stuck in the crossfire. I think she's smart enough to know what's going on here. She likes Clark too much. She will want whats best for him...I hope.

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?