Hi everyone!! Thank you so much for the feedback!

Wendy, thanks for the edit; I can't believe I missed it! I've read this over so many times at this point, lol. I guess sometimes you know what something should say so you think it does say it! And don't worry about RL affecting your ability to always post FDK, it's QUITE understandable (and you posted anyway, which I greatly appreciate)!

She wants to keep Clark as a close friend, but she can't because Clark wants more. I like the way you're showing Lois's conflict, and I like the way you've woven Rachel into the narrative.
Thanks, Terry... I thought Rachel would be the perfect way to show Lois what she's missing... sometimes you need to be shown! Lois certainly does!

Good stuff, but where's part 3??
In answer to Pam's question, I will put a thought out there: please don't kill me! You won't have to wait too long for it, BUT... as final parts tend to go, I am still messing around with it, and still adding a few things...(I thought I'd finish toiling with it in the past two days, but it was a matter of RL taking over) If I do get it up today, it won't be until late tonight. If I can't do that then tomorrow definitely, by early afternoon PST. :::::ducking:::::

blush Okay, thank you EVERYONE for your comments, again. Reading them gives me many emotions ranging from smile1 to laugh . So all in all, each one thrills me. THANKS smile

~NICOLE