Hey Rach. Ok first of all I really love that old Rolling Stones song. The new version is pretty good too and it fits with todays musical beat. Second the footage of Lex is great and right on que scene to scene. good editing. What I really like it the drum beat with the quick scenes in between. I think these work really well with the video concept. My favorite and scariest part is the end where lex is walking in a black suit and his face is over layed on top and they go in and out to the beat in quick sequence. It reminds me of a scene in the excorcist. Scariest scene in the movie for me of a white face on black ground that flashes very quickly to Tubular bells. Anyway the expression on John Sheas face is pure evil. He did some job in that role. Anyway I love it. Now as far as the black ending, I think it is a really cool idea to fade it all to black at the end. But that is just my 2 cents. Overall I give you A + for the video. (Would of got A++ if it had sex in it<g>) Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"