Exactly. I hope it’s not too cheesy because this week I’ll be playing the piano for a church function - all Christmas carols. Last year I sang a solo.
Nancy, I am SOOO jealous right now! My allergies have been dreadful since MARCH, and I haven't been able to string together more than a few bars since weeks before that. frown

I too, come from a musical family. My grandfather's father directed choirs in Holland, my grandfather directed the choir at church for many years, my father played trumpet in high school, and I'm your basic all-round musician as a rather large hobby. I have two trumpets (my brother uses the brass one for school, and I keep the silver one), three recorders (sopranino, soprano, and alto), a broken clarinet, a guitar, and an electric piano--and that's not counting the real piano and electric organ my family have downstairs.

But to get back on topic, I still think a Christmas duet between Lois & Sam Lane would've been a bit over-the-top during HIWTHI. The caroling worked in the Mxyzptlk episode, because it actually had a purpose--to get everybody thinking of something other than their dispair.

If I were the fast-forwarding type, I might fast-forward through parts of all three Christmas episodes, but when I set out to watch an episode of a show I like, the only thing I skip are the commercials.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place