Okay... I'm a bit puzzled. I've been part of the Lois and Clark fandom for 8 years now. I've been a fan of Lois and Clark for a good 10 years.

My main interests are Lois and Clark fanfic, Lois and Clark fanfic trailers and Lois and Clark music videos. Fanfic, trailers and music videos are activities that all derive from the TV show Lois and Clark.

If it wasn't about Lois and Clark, I wouldn't be interested. I don't read (let alone write) Smallville fanfic, make trailers for Ally McBeal stories, or watch Star Trek music videos, but if I did (after all, none of us signed an exclusivity contract with Lois and Clark laugh ), I'd post them where they belong, in their own fandom. smile

Anyway, the only reason why I care about the activities described above is because they are about Lois and Clark. I thought that made me without a shadow of a doubt a fan of Lois and Clark. wink

Seriously, why would anyone join these boards, write fanfic, make videos, if they don't care about *this* TV show and its characters? Makes no sense to me. huh The internet is a fairly big place, and there are fandoms for pretty much every single TV show out there. There's no way somebody who doesn't care about Lois and Clark (the Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher incarnation) would stick to this place when they could find a fandom that would suit *their* primary interest. We're not the centre of the universe. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~