I voted one big fat yes, but I also have some terrible professors this year.

Dr. Nolan just does not teach at all, so we teach ourselves the book, but heaven only knows what he feels like putting on our exams. His basic method of teaching is deriving equations (oh yeah this is Physics I) that we don't need. He puts so many variables on the board that he has to start priming his y's and omega's or else we can't tell them apart. It's sort of the twisted highlight of that class while I'm sitting in the back doing my Cal III homework. I plan on making myself Y' and W' (closest thing to omega I've got LOL) shirts over Christmas break.

That brings us to Cal III with Dr. Cyphert, one of the most vengeful people I've ever met. He got so mad at us one day for not bringing our books that we a) never use in class and b) he doesn't ask us to bring that he turned our take-home exam that normally takes about 5 hours to do into an in-class closed-book exam 2 days beforehand. Then after we all failed, he admitted to being overreactive and gave us a make-up. I did every single homework problem right and still managed to fail the first time.

The real reason I voted yes was for the ever-lovely Organic class I have. Really, it's not so bad, but I don't always stay on top of my homework. Her exams are impossible though. We finally had to complain that the examples she gives us are nothing, and I mean nothing like what's on the exams. So she said she'd try and give better examples next semester.

I'm sure that's way more about my life than you wanted to know, but I found all of it amusing in a it's-1:30am-and-I-have-nothing-better-to-do sort of way.
JD smile

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy