Yay, I can vent about the end of the series laugh .

I thought Lois's utter personality about face about children was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of character in the last few episodes. I sort of always thought she was more thinking that if they ever decided they wanted children, she hoped that option would be open to them -- not "I want children right here right now". Sort of like a maybe someday attitude. I thought she wouldn't like not having the option open, but she wouldn't be devistated and want a baby right at that exact moment.

So I thought the last few episodes (ESPECIALLY Toy Story and Family Hour) were horrible and should just not have happened. I sort of always thought that they should have ended the series after the Lex Files episodes.

Hmm, but this exact feeling was what got me writing fanfic in the first place! I started writing my first fic back when the show was still on because I hated the spoilers I read for Family Hour . . . and the rest is history!

So, to sum it all up wink , I think Toy Story and Family Hour should just be erased from all of our collective memories laugh .

- Laura razz

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve