Other, other, other! razz .

I think what bothers me most is that it's a very poor conclusion to a very poor episode imho. First, I wasn't convinced by Lois's sudden shift where children are concerned - I can believe she would change her mind once married to Clark, but I would have liked to see discussions between them before she comes around from "not minding children" to actually *wanting* them. Second, dropping a baby into Lois and Clark's life when they most want one is taking a very big shortcut through the problems they went through regarding having babies: if Dr Klein says Kryptonian physiology doesn't allow Clark to have a baby with an Earthling, then it's a bit too easy to hand them the solution on a silver plate.

I could totally see them adopt a child, but making one appear out of nowhere with no explanation whatsoever and at such a convenient moment didn't convince me at all. True, I was tempted to vote for the possibility of Lois and Clark raising that baby as their own, but I'm not sure I wish the next episodes, had they ever been shot, had dealt with that, mostly because I'm really not sure we would have got an explanation at all.

So, in a nutshell, I would have liked that baby never to have appeared in that last episode, and if there had been a fifth season, then maybe they could have explored the baby possibility in earnest, with a more serious and believable approach than what we got in the end of Season 4.

Everything above is just my humble opinion of course. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~