smile

I coded a very simple little utility which will reformat TXT files by removing the line breaks in them. It basically does exactly the same thing as what is explained in this tutorial by KSaraSara - except it will convert your files in just one click *and* if you stick all your files inside the same folder, the application is able to go through all of them and fix them all, instead of you having to open them one by one.

This is all the app does, remove line breaks... turning your fics into nice looking two or three column pages or changing the fonts is somewhat beyond my ability at the moment.

This link goes direct to the .zip file on my server -- it's very, very small (125k) so you guys on dial-up can get it without too much trouble. smile

TextFormat

There's a read-me in the zip, in case anyone reads those (*lol*), it explains how the app works, although it's about as straightforward as I could possibly make it.

If, for any reason, you have issues with it - or *gasp* you find bugs - I'm never very far away from a computer so don't hesitate to ask. smile

Cheers!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies