Sara missed a golden opportunity when naming this feedback thread. It should have been called:

FDK: In A Better Place 17 or On behalf of the family ... holy freakin' cow!

What? Too wordy? goofy

This was so very fun. From Elise's reaction to meeting L&C, to Madge's reaction for the same (Lois Lane glared at me! LOL!), to Elise knowing all along that her brother was the throwback. (And just because it's such wonderful dialogue, I must mention Elise's "I mean, on behalf of the family ... holy freakin' cow!" line all over again. smile )

Like Pam, I cheered when Madge explained they couldn't detect L&C because their souls were already present -- I knew it, too!

But I especially loved how Madge was willing to give Tempus his due. He really was an absolute genius, and I have a feeling Madge is going to miss him when this is all over. Her sweet Frederick notwithstanding. smile

Part 18, please, please, please! Will it be the New Adventures of Silas and Petal? Will they hate each other on sight? goofy Do they have any idea that they are the present incarnations of L&C's souls? And will Silas take that job that Madge now knows she has to offer him? LOL!! I bet she feels just like Perry White. <g>

Tomorrow! Can't wait!

Kathy