Clark is still a lunkhead, but that's the way he always seems to be in this personal relationship stuff. help For some reason, it still doesn't cross his mind that he actually slept with Lois close to the time that her son was born. He even thinks to himself that Lois had to have slept with somebody right at about the time he was imprisoned. As Tempus would say, "Duh!" I would think that since Clark found out that Lois spent so much time looking for him and defending him in the press, so obviously still dedicated to him or his memory, that she wouldn't have been bed hopping so soon.

I'll bet Lois was a bit confused at the "Master Lane" since she probably gave him the last name, Kent. Maybe his first name is Clark, too, (or the shorter CJ seems to be popular in fanfics) but I guess we'll find out soon.

I'm glad Conner's starting to think like Clark again. Clark would never stand for revenge, nor can he resist his attraction to Lois (she is his soulmate, of course). He's even starting to entertain the idea that maybe Clark isn't so dead after all. thumbsup

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin