I was soo excited to see Pt. 9 when I opened the folder..YAY!! smile1

A few comments:
he was not as invulnerable as he once was. He often woke in the morning with aches and pains and could feel temperature changes. His hair no longer displayed invincible properties, allowing him to shave normally. And though he'd floated a time or two in his sleep, he'd yet to be able to fly.
Oh no! This really made me sad for Clark to not be able to fly..I hope that over time he will heal and regain what he's lost. It's such a part of who he is and to lose that must be like losing a limb. frown

Why did his conscience have to be so upstanding after all he'd been through? He should be able to take his fury out any way he wanted. Yet, there was something deep inside that refused to do that. He couldn't lose control. Could he?
Of course you can't, you're Superman!! You are finally realizing that you can't deny your true self.

"Stop it, Clark…" He stopped when that name left his lips. In one short breath, he'd admitted that he could never deny who he'd once been. And suddenly he wasn't so sure he wanted to anymore
Hooray..FINALLY he's starting to wake up!! Back to the Clark we know and LOVE. [Linked Image]

GREAT stuff SQD!! Can't wait for Pt.10 and the Foundation dinner!!(selfish aren't I??) thumbsup thumbsup

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.