From the entrepreneur side - good angle. Callin' out to Paris, Lindsay and Brit. From an ethical and questionable side, egads. A ped can be attracted to any 'sort' of dressed kid, but these shoes are creepy. Also they are ugly and so tacky. I would want my kid to be a kid. My first reaction was, what kind of crud is this? Too young, pink and tacky material. My husband is open to anything and his response was (after grunt) “stupid people” and he’s into the business side of life.

Though I'm not too passionate about it, but I wouldn't want those on my kid along with two piece wadding outfits or make-up on kids.

Besides weirdos, I'd be worried about the material negatively affecting their walk (we they do decide) I like kids to be dressed ‘cute’. Not like a mini-teen. Children used to be considered minutes adults. We shouldn’t go back to that, even if it is a bit of a joke or for fun fashion (?). (Calling the Cdns ->)Does anyone remember the whole issue flying around LaSenza when they opened up a tween store? For those that don’t know LaSenza is sort of like a Victoria Secret. The tween store sells undergarments and clothing, but when the thought of a little Senza store came out, man the airwaves were busy.

I remember when I was in elementary school (‘80s) and in the school choir. I think it was grade 3 or 4. At xmas time we dressed up. I was in my blue shiny dress and flats and a fellow girl was in pink with over one inch heeled white shoes. Someone's mum criticized that pink girl's mum for allowing her to wear grown up shoes. I can’t remember what was said. I know my mum would have never allowed me to wear heels. I was a tom-boy and totally into my basketball sneakers in junior school. I innocently walked in my friend’s heels once and my mum told me to get that sl*t wear off…..hmmm. My mum (little miss hippy) had sky high black leather boots sooooo.

Or as I saw someone else put it a few weeks ago, Little Ho Peep.
LOL.

From the flip side, many women don't view their pumps or heels as sexual at all. Just stylish or powerful. I can see how they'd be offended by those who assume a baby wearing these heels as stepping into certain questionable territory. I never would want a life style like Carrie, but I don’t think she is a sl*t.

I don't wear heels. Besides not having the grace, I'm just not into them. Now, we need more cute runners! When I have a kid, I’m looking forward to buying these! I did have an awesome pair of high wedge sandles with black leather … but my dog ate them. ARUGH.

When I was little I had those basic white leather hard bottomed lace up shoes. Those were boring, but good for the feet my doc said. Well, I think the below are cute!

Have a good one everyone!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.