These shoes are the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. confused They are totally sick and demented. We have a hard enough time keeping sexual prediators away from children without dressing them up as infants in an inappropriate way. Plus in this day and age with people having a hard time making ends meet, spending $35 on a pair of sexually inappropriate shoes for a baby is stupid. razz If you are going to spend $35 spend it on something they can truly use.

I view these the same as the kiddie pagents. Turning children in to sex objects for the pedophiles. And give me a break - letting out our their inner Carrie Bradshaw. What kind of sick twisted sales pitch. First Carrie Bradshaw was not pretty(not that everyone has to be pretty), not the best fashion icon and a slut. Not someone I would want my child to emulate.

People will do anything to make a buck. And you have a lot of people out there stupid enough to piss their money away on something totally inappropirate for a child of any age. mad

THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION - AND A STRONG OPINION AT THAT.