So I was thinking about Silas today. Yeah... I know, sanity has left the building, but we knew that. wink Anyhoo... I started thinking about Silas and the fact that he hasn't told anyone that he has a few of what's left of the Super genes. He'd just assume not tell anyone because then it'd be expected of him to join the Justice League (assuming that's what it was called - too lazy to double check goofy ), which he's told us isn't so much functional but for the purpose of keeping the Utopians happy and doing a little government-type work.

I'll spare you the Demolition Man tangent, but if you've seen the movie, you'll know what I mean.

Silas wants something to happen so he can feel useful. Something to give his life meaning. Maybe (since CC is *not* going to be evil and erase their wonderful memories - or at least not all of them wink ) when Lois and Clark get back to their time, things in Utopia will shift just a little bit and not massively... because, really, Lois and Clark still fall in love and get married so it can't change that much, right? goofy Maybe it'll change just enough to the point where a little Super help might be needed at times. And maybe Silas will find that sense of purpose after all.

Don't mind me... just throwing ideas a la KathyB, wondering if they'll hit the mark... hoping that I don't hit it too squarely and have CC mad at me for revealing the ending. laugh

Haven't even read part 12 yet... trying to hold out just a *wee* bit longer so I don't have to wait for 13 so long. goofy Have no fear, I'll be back with comments later. smile

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.