I'm lovingly reserving this spot for my original comments from part 11... as evidence of Sorcha's evilness. The title you see above, is the one I sent back to her instead of a simple "MtbB 11 - SRK".

I'll be back...

Back...

God, he hated her. So much and so completely that he couldn't ever see an end to it. She was the cruellest woman he'd ever met in his entire life. She had done things to him that were beyond anybody's comprehension, so infinitely painful that he flinched at the mere memory of what he'd felt. And she didn't even *realise* it.
Oh!! I hate you, Sara, for making it believable for Clark to say he hates her. razz

Being let out. Out into the blinding sunshine. Being kicked so that he rolled along the path. Being put in a taxi. Being... an ordinary... man.
Ouch, ouch, OUCH with the double meaning. whinging

He took a deep breath, preparing to throw his life away - for her. Just like he'd always thought he had, just like she'd done for him. Strange, that they could sacrifice so much for each other and be so utterly alienated.
Wow! Awesome, *awesome* paragraph, comparison, whatever! Great! And gah!!!! How sad! whinging

"I know, Lois," he said calmly, amazed that his voice wasn't trembling. "I know - because he's sitting in front of you."
Okay, NOW Iā€™m going to hurt you!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I think the email included death threats and cautionary notes about random flying objects next time you were in IRC.

Truly, truly evil, you are!!! devil

Sara (the innocent one because she's not being smug at all for knowing what happens next angel-devil )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
šŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts šŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.