Oh good grief. Hand me that 2x4 over there, will you? No, not that one, I need the one that's glowing kinda green...

When reading something like this,
It also seemed that man had given her more than his company. He'd given her his son. Lois had a son. Clark had been devastated. Obviously whatever she'd once felt for him was merely an infatuation because the child was old enough to have been conceived within weeks of his imprisonment. She hadn't wasted any time putting Clark behind her before she'd moved on.
I'd like to think that this is as lunkheaded as Clark can possibly get in this story, but I have a feeling that it's just going to get worse. [Linked Image] Geez. It's true that Clark hasn't always used clearheaded thinking about personal issues, as others have mentioned, but this is ridiculous, even for him...

So we can guess that he's probably going to treat Lois badly when he does finally come face to face with her. I don't think this is going to be pretty. frown

I'm trying to get a mental picture of Clark with silver hair, but I'm having problems. So it's all silver-grey now, no black at all? Yeah, that would definitely make him look different. And it's good that his "Superman" instincts haven't resurfaced, because such a drastic change in hair colour would be a bit difficult to hide. goofy

And add my thanks to the rest that Lois didn't end up with Lex. As has been said, that would have been difficult to work through (for all of us!). I'm wondering who this "boyfriend" is. Maybe it's Scardino... hyper

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5