I heard a great song the other day at the end of yoga class but I forgot to ask the teacher what it was called and I tried looking for it on YouTube, but couldn't find it. frown It was all about how the singer (a woman) hadn't known love until she met him, and she would wait for him, and even if he never returned at least she'll have known love. (Very NK arc).

On a silly note: Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves would make a hilarious music video. I can just picture using the clips from Deter arc when everyone in the office started dancing for the "whoa whoa" sections, throwing up their arms. Clearly, this would be Clark thinking of Lois, possibly as he's walking to Lois's apartment just prior to AtAI or after UW proposes. evil If only I had editing talent and time, since I already have the prerequisite corny sick sense of humor.

Journey's Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) fits really well for how Clark is feeling during BatP and HoL. ("If he ever hurts you, know that true love won't desert you...")

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.