Like “Season’s Greedings,” this episode was written by Dean Cain. For being an actor and not a professional writer, I think he did a really good job on both occasions. Both episodes are very solidly written.

I’ve always thought that it was a nice touch to have Clark stay a virgin until marriage. It just fits with Superman’s Boy Scout image really well. Both the movies and the TV show “Smallville” featured Clark having premarital sex, and the earlier versions don’t mention anything about sex one way or the other, so “Lois and Clark” is actually alone in portraying Clark as a virgin.

This episode, like “The Ides of Metropolis” and “Operation Blackout” featured Superman fighting against some form of technology. I think all three episodes handled it really well, which is a big compliment considering that the movie “Superman III” handled the same idea and is often mocked as one of the weakest Superman films ever made. The writers of “Lois and Clark” deserve a lot of credit for doing a better job at handling the idea of Superman vs. technology.