This episode adapted the comic book villain the Prankster, which I think is significant because out of all of the Superman villains that were later adapted on the show “Smallville,” the Prankster was not among them. It’s a little surprising because that show adapted practically every major Superman villain, including Lex Luther, Mxyzptlk, Brainiac, Zod, Bizarro, Metallo, the Toyman, Doomsday, and Darkseid, but they never adapted the Prankster. I’m not quite sure why that is. Maybe the producers thought that the concept was too silly. However, I think that it’s nice that “Lois and Clark” managed to adapt a character that has never appeared anywhere else in live action, and I think that the show did a pretty good job with the character.

There were a couple of things that I really liked about this episode. Clark teasing Lois about her lies to Randall was pretty funny. Also, I enjoyed that Superman didn’t have to actually save Lois for once. It was nice to see her get out of a jam before Superman arrived this time around.