There's Gotham City... in the comic world. wink

From the Wikipedia :

Gotham City is a fictional city appearing in DC Comics, and is best known as the home of the Batman. Batman's place of residence was first identified as Gotham City in Detective Comics #48 (February 1941); before then, Batman's adventures happened in either New York City or an unnamed city. Gotham is known to be architecturally modeled after New York or Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, but with more exaggerated vices. The name Gotham is an old nickname of New York, popularized by author Washington Irving.

In terms of how Gotham City's atmosphere is usually depicted, it has been said by some that, metaphorically, Metropolis (home to Superman) is "New York during the day", and Gotham is "New York at night". This comparison is helped by the fact that Metropolis is more often seen during the day, and Gotham more at night (due to Batman's MO). Longtime Batman writer and editor Dennis O'Neil has also said figuratively that Metropolis is New York above 14th St. on a sunny summer day, and that Gotham City is New York below 14th St. on a cold, rainy November night. Within the comics themselves, however, New York, Metropolis and Gotham City all exist as separate cities.
And Metropolis:
Metropolis is a fictional city that appears in comic books published by DC Comics, and is the home of Superman. Metropolis first appeared by name in Action Comics #16, in 1939.

The co-creator and original artist of Superman, Joe Shuster, modeled the Metropolis skyline after both Toronto, Ontario (where he was born), and Cleveland, Ohio (where he later lived and met co-creator Jerry Siegel in high school). Since then, however, it has become a fictional analogue of New York City.

The real town of Metropolis, Illinois, has proclaimed itself the "hometown of Superman," and celebrates its "local hero" in every possible way that it can. Among the ways it celebrates the character include a large Superman statue in the city, a small Superman museum, an annual Superman festival, and its local newspaper The Metropolis Planet, a name inspired by the major newspaper in fictional Metropolis, The Daily Planet.
Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15