I'm a little late again, I'm afraid - sorry about that! Part 25 will be coming up very soon.

I guessed that, now the B-plot is mostly resolved, there might be a falling-off in comments and possibly readers. There are only another three parts now, so I hope most of you will stick around for those.

Sarah, welcome! And with feedback like that, you can visit my comment folder any time! goofy As for Nigel attacking Clark, I think Janet put her finger on it - he's had a couple of failed attempts and Lex is getting increasingly out of control and obsessed, and he wanted to be sure that he got it right this time - he couldn't trust any more minions to do it.

As for Henderson, you haven't seen the last of him yet, so I'm delighted that you're enjoying his presence. smile

Pam, Janet, sorry that you found the visual of Lex with Mrs Cox off-putting - but then, that's the way of the man, and he has to have some ick factor alongside being so plain villainous, doesn't he? goofy No more of that, I promise you.

Oh, and what Lex intends to do about Nigel, Janet? RAFO. wink

I wonder if things are going to heat up again, criminal action wise?
More than you know... devil

Thank you, Maria, Pam, Sarah, Janet, Ethnica and José!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*