Ladies-
This is a great story. hail

Is it sad to say that I wanted to spin in my chair when I saw that a new part was up? The dynamic duo is slowly but surely making their way torwards togetherness!

They had a close encounter a few parts back when they woke up together before Clark got sick. They seem to have steered completly away from that... I have an inkling that it may be coming back (in some shape or form). I think in the beginning we met Lois and Clark as two passionate characters: Lois determined to have a baby; Clark determined to have it done right.

Martha was a saint- love how Lois was accepting the "take care of my daughter" bit. In my opinion, Lois doesn't have much experience with feeling love... so she probably doesn't know how to recognize that she has those type of feelings for Clark. What she is describing as not wanting to live without him, and his being her friend... it's just preparation for her self-realization. With that in mind- I am rooting for her.

I wonder about Clark's self-esteem. He's very, very sick and is having to supress his feelings for Lois. Will he start to misjudge her opening up to him as pity? Hope not... but we'll just have to wait and see!

Thanks for sharing, guys!

~sunkist (counting down to the next post)

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles