1. I can't really answer that question, but humans usually have 80ml blood per kg body weight. A cow weighs about 600 kg, which would mean that she has about 48 l blood. I first thought this was unlikely, but I found that they really have about 50 l. So how much does your cow weigh? Btw, 50 l are about 12 gallons.

2. Well, you can't just go and see him. Or it rather depends on where you want to see him. Parts of St. Peter are open for public and sometimes the Pope shows his face. Benedikt surely more often than John Paul II in the last years of his life. Other than this you can ask for an audience. How easy you would get it is another question. But as far as I know not even nuns or priests can get there so easily, not even back in the 90'.

3. I would think so. But I'm not entirely sure.

4. Well, blood transports everything you eat all day, so I guess it's a rather good meal, if you depend on fluid.

5. John Lennon died on December, 8th in 1980. I don't know anything about his glasses. I start wearing mine much later ( for I wasn't even born in 1980) wink

6. Yes, I'm scared.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool