Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

She’d called in the FBI and other government agencies. They, too, had come up empty. It seemed they had no authority in the small South American country and it would be almost impossible to get an American out of one of those prisons. Without anymore options, Lois had even called Lex. That would probably have gone over like a ton of bricks with Clark. But Lex did have contacts and pull all over the world. Only this time even he had come up empty. Lois wanted to cry at the thought that Clark might not come home again. She lowered her head to hold it in her hands.
mad She call Luthor? She is nuts. He must be laugh at her. She don't suspect of Luthor.

“Oh, Clark,” she breathed through fresh tears. “I will always love you. I won’t rest until your killers are brought to justice.” She bent and placed the rose she held on the stone. “You’ll never be forgotten. And I will never forget how much you loved me those last days.” She stood and hurried to catch up to the car waiting to take them back to the farm. She may have lost the only man she had ever been truly loved by, but she found solace in the family he left behind.
eek Hope Lois don't stop.

:rolleyes: Please wake up Lois. Open her eyes.

More soon, please.

MAF frown

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF