Hey, Jen, there are three in your boat now. You, me, and Roger. I never joined the Yahoo group, either. I emailed directly and asked for the password. This was ages ago. In fact, there was a different password then. When the password was changed (also quite awhile ago), I got email notification. But I've changed my email address, so I was not notified of this latest change.

Anyway, this time, when I emailed to ask for the new password, and was told to join the Yahoo group, which I did. The hardest part was coming up with a unique sign-in ID. I couldn't believe how many I had to try before it finally said OK. (How many people have Yahoo accounts? There must be millions of them!)

Anyway, all's well that end's well. I now have my Yahoo account, and hopefully will be getting the new password shortly.

- Vicki wave

Edited to add: well, technically, I wasn't "told to join Yahoo". But the response to my email request made it clear that is was assumed that I (and everyone else with a password) should have joined Yahoo. So I joined.

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster