Yes, Christina. clap This is what I'm looking for. laugh

10. "Please," Clark whispered to the point of pleading. He leaned his face down to touch Lois's, causing his tears to fall onto her still cold cheek and closed eyes. "I love you."

11. "I hate you!" Lois yelled, grabbing Clark's face with both of her hands and kissing his lips harder than she had ever kissed any man before. "I hate you! I hate you. I... hate... you."

12. a) Clark knelt before Lois and held out the square box. "I brought you chocolate."
12. b) Lois gazed deeply into Clark's eyes and smiled at him with forgiveness. "You brought me chocolate?"

Lynn S.M. wrote:
I actually used something similar to this to tell my Mom that I was pregnant. When I gave her her Mother's Day card, I said, "Happy Mother's Day, Mom." After she read it, I gave her a second card, written as if it was from my not-yet-born son, and said, "Happy Mother's Day, Grandma." Since my son is her only grandchild, this worked like a charm to convey the news.
Awwwww. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.