Well, this challenge just goes to show what was already painfully obvious: I am no Wendy Richards.

I had read some of your older challenges and always wondered whether I would be up to coming up with solutions on my own. (I was too impatient to read the given solutions to try to think of one first.) Now that I have had the chance to try, I have failed miserably. The only things I can come up with are pretty far-fetched. (For example, Lois just happening to have a Swiss army knife in a back pocket and managing to get it out and cut the roped tying her hands, and then cutting the noose, thus freeing herself. Then using her cell phone to call Clark for a lift back to the city.)

Tank, at what point (if ever) will you be posting your own solution to your challenge? Please don't leave both Lois and me at the end of our respective ropes with this story!

Joy,
Lynn

p.s., Well done with the challenge. And since your post indicated that this was "Challenge #1," I am assuming that there will be more to come. I look forward to trying them.