Disclaimer: This post is supposed to be an homage to Corrina's brilliant work on Trusting Me, Trusting You. If I have crossed some unwritten (or written) MB line, please forgive me, I did not mean so. If that is the case, please send Goo or LabRat to slap my metaphorical face and/or kick my metaphorical butt and I'll go crawl into the corner and cower under the green glow of the rods until the last word of the 'long epilogue' is posted. If I have done this, I apologize.

That being said...

My challenge is this:

Corrina - Lady Hawk - has won the lottery and decides to leave the bitter cold winter of Australia on an impromptu two week vacation to Hawaii to research her latest Nfic entitled Lois's and Clark's Extended Honeymoon in Hawaii. Unfortunately, she forgets to post Part 21 before she leaves...

How would you - oh, one-hundred fifty readers of this fic - reunite Lois, Clark, and Martha? Or how do you think Corrina will reunite them upon her return?

I thought since we had twenty-four to forty-eight hours before Part 21 was posted (and another 24-48 hours before she starts posting her epilogue -- who knows how many parts a 'long epilogue' will be)... this might be a good way to fill our time instead of constantly hitting the 'refresh' button.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.