I first started reading this story a few weeks ago. Someone asked a question about it in the fanfic related folder, explainig how Lois has been held captive by Lord Kal-El for three whole years. 'Oh, wow, that sounds interesting!!' I thought. Then I found it was "Long Strange Trip". I said to myself I wouldn't read it, because I know how long you've bee working on this, so I could hold myself a little longer...really...I could do it.

Yeah, right.

Two chocolates and a soda later, I found myself staring at the TOC. Holy smokes, there was no way I was gonna read that. Uh uh. I almost didn't live through the suspense when LabRat was posting Masques, so I would wait till the whole thing was done... yep yep.

'Okay, okay, just *one* paragraph...okay, a couple of more. Oh heck, what's another page? Okay, I'll read through the chapter, and *then* I'm going to bed...'

Of course, I didn't manage to go to bed till 8 in the morning. goofy I read the whole thing up till a few chapters ago in one day. And now... I find myself checking for updates every hour.

I'm doomed.

Please, please post again soon!!!!! hyper

Pelican

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay