Well, since Roger didn't make a comments folder, that means I get to do it! Yay!

BTW, I've also updated the TOC . In doing so, I discovered that part 10 is topic # 234. Cool.

Anyway, great part, Roger!

Poor Clark. I thought things were pretty bad for him at the end of the last part, but you managed to make it worse.

On the other hand, we did get that great bit with Lex's new bride calling him "Clark." Hee hee.

I was surprised that Lois didn't think of getting an annulment or a divorce or something. Maybe she was still a little muddle-headed from the drug. I should think, though, that she'd have realized that a marriage preformed while under the influence would not hold much legal weight.

Of course, Lex himself does hold quite a bit of legal weight... Not to mention that filing the paperwork for annulmet probably would have set off all sorts of alarms with Lex's staff.

I did stop to wonder if Lois would call the Kents, but it would be a rather awkward conversation.

Great job with the characterizations. Lex is suitably evil, Clark is suitably despairing, and Lois is, well... Lois.

Looking forward to seeing what goes down in Kansas. L&C have a lot of talking to do, and Lex has a lot of slow painful dying to do.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.