Wow. Roger, this was terrific. You've taken us on a real roller coaster ride here, haven't you? Up and down Lois' thoughts about Clark, about Lex. I didn't know which way she was going to turn from one minute to the next. smile1

I am a little confused - and definitely saddened - that Lex is still alive, however. I quote from Tank's Part 5:
What was done was done, and all she could do was to wait until it grew out. If Lex told her he liked it, she would kill him.
Why did Lex not say anything when he first saw her as she boarded the plane? They had the whole flight together. Did she have her head covered by a hat or scarf the whole time? I could well imagine it - she would be upset by the "bad hair" thing and Lex probably imagined that she was saving it up for the grand unveiling in Paris.

But now Lex has complimented her hairstyle, even revealed that he chose it for her (I bet Tank loved that one!), and yet he is still alive! grumble Where is that 2x4?? [Linked Image]

I'm so glad that you didn't haven't them sleep together in Paris, even though you were this close. Of course, I was throwing up my hands in dismay near the end when she agreed to marry him anyway, but now that she's discovered the humming sound...

Just terrific. smile

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5