OMG, Tank! Well, since you couldn't kill anybody, you decided to throw in a few other mini-whams, didn't you? Wow!

Clark and Lois appear to have broken irretrievably. [Linked Image] As annoyed as I get with Lois in this arc (where's that 2x4, Roger?), I can't totally blame her for being a tad bit upset with him here...
"Sometime is a pretty vague timetable, Clark. All I can see is someone who is supposed to be my best friend. Someone I've told things I've never breathed to another person. The first man I've ever really bared my soul to. Yet he doesn't think I'm *ready* to know who he really is. He pretends to be two different people. Each playing me off the other." Lois clenched her fists at her side. "When I think of all the things I confided to you about Superman. How you must have laughed."
My skin was crawling when I realized that Lex had bugged the hallways. Is nothing below the level of that man? eek I learned the answer to that a minute later. Tank, how could you? (Forget that. Rhetorical question.) Now you've driven Lois further apart from Clark AND you've made Lois trust Lex by having Lex be so fiendishly clever about the bugs in the office. Wonderful idea, much as I hate it. thumbsup

And of course my begging Clark not to listen to Luthor and not to fall into his trap didn't work. Why does he never listen to me? I thought you'd pulled out all the stops at that point, Tank. What more could there be, except for maybe killing Jimmy?

jawdrop I hadn't expected, in a Tank story, that a Lois haircut *wouldn't* be a pleasant experience. I guess that's the biggest wham of all! [Linked Image]

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5