Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrgghhhh!!! That pretty much sums up the way I feel after reading that! goofy

Awww because that's so sweet of you to write a story for me when I know you're pretty much as swamped with work as I am - so thank you so much! blush And a THoL adaptation, too! And based on a song we've both sung loads of times. laugh

Awww also because it was so very sweet! I loved how Lois came to her senses and suddenly realised how crazy she had been to think she was compatible with Lex, their kiss making her aware of what she'd missed until then. And I was fascinated with Clark's cold (and very understandable) reactions, then when Lois cried, he was there and sweet as always. So in a nutshell, awwww. smile

But arrrrgh because you did it again! You posted part 1 and are going to make me wait for part 2. And that's whinging

Kaethel smile (who needs to get back to working on a dissertation, an essay and a teaching placement, but not before she sends a yell to Wendy via SMS laugh )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~