I must sound like a broken record by now - actually, now that vinyl has pretty much gone the way of the dodo, is there a new equivalent to that expression by now? - but I LOVED this story. Lois and Clark each went through rather an emotional wringer on this one...and we haven't even had the revelation yet! goofy

He had been so lost in the moment that he hadn't been thinking clearly. It had been real this time, not an act performed for someone else's benefit. There could be no one watching this time. Unlike even the spectacular kisses they'd shared on the boat, there was nothing to cast doubt of the reality of this moment.
Yes, Clark. Finally, he gets it...

An emotional roller coaster for them, and then physically you have them up and down as well. It's a good thing our boy has "super" will power, Annie. But I agree, I think it would have been a *big* mistake for them to carry on; I like the way they're pulling back and taking their time.

And an awesome bonus scene! Paul deserved every second of it - and so much more!!

This was a wonderful story that I truly enjoyed reading, Annie. I am so looking forward to PfK, whenever it's ready. Thanks so much.

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5