ROTFLMAO Yvette! goofy

“OK, how about this: ‘It was amidst the hours of darkness when the tempestuous clouds rolled across the horizon’?”
LOL! laugh

“OK, you don’t like that one, how about ‘A sinister night was upon them as the cumulous clouds gathered with expectation of emitting precipitation throughout the country side’.” He smiled proudly as he regarded the computer screen and then looked back at Lois. “I personally like that one, don’t you?”
And this one made me laugh even harder! rotflol Is Lois ready to hit her head against a brickwall at this point? laugh

As for this:

Clark smiled. “I don’t know, maybe…wait I know…’It was a dark and stormy night…’ That’s direct and to the point.”
rotflol

Thanks for sharing this delightful little vignette, Yvette! So now that you've jumped right in with both feet, you know you're going to be endlessly nagged for more stories, right?

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~