Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#77389 02/18/11 11:07 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I haven't completely forgotten this one.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful to see more, even more delightful to see them following a story.

Framework4
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Dandello:
I haven't completely forgotten this one.
Me neither. And I agree, it's nice to see Lois and Clark trying to get another story. (Even though they are not quite themselves any more...)

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm glad to see you returning to this story. It's a very original (and slightly uncomfortable) alt ending for a very aggravating story arc.

I also loved the interaction between Lois and Clark and am interested to see where their investigation will take them. I'm laughing out loud that Henderson seemed to assign them with people who understand they'll need to do something about their situation, not just hang around and wait for others to take care of things.

I'd forgotten that Clark was re-developing his powers in this new body. It's an interesting twist. I wonder how the world will react to two more (apparent) Kryptonian superheroes arriving after Superman's disappearance?

It also makes me wonder whether you'll eventually help them get sorted out into different bodies, or whether you'll leave them to adjust to this reality for the rest of their lives. I'm looking forward to the next part.

B

ETA: Oh, I forgot to mention that I found it very sad that Sam and Ellen weren't told the truth about their daughter's demise/transformation. True, they'd probably handle the revelation about as well as they did Clark's secret in "Family Hour", but it still made me feel bad for them. Thank goodness that Martha and Jonathan (and Henderson!) know. Just like with Clark's secret, it allows both Lois and Clark some degree of normality in this mad, topsy-turvy world you've created.

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I had considered - and may yet do it - a scene where Alexa has a medical crisis ala HIWTHI and Sam has to be told. But the timing for that scene didn't work for this section.

What did happen was Lois/Lane and Clark/Alexa demanding their press credentials back before they hurt somebody... eek

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! You're back! I'm really looking forward to more of this fine story.

I'd like to know why the male-female switch (will we know the reason why by the end of the fic?) And will they be able to track down the bad guy? And what about Perry and Jimmy? Will they tell them, or will Perry figure it out? After all, he's more than a yodeler!

I love that Henderson knows, and that he's savvy in the occult. Hopefully that will smooth some paths for them.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
eek clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard