Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 12 - 02/18/11 03:07 PM
I haven't completely forgotten this one.
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 12 - 02/18/11 06:26 PM
Delightful to see more, even more delightful to see them following a story.
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 12 - 02/19/11 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Dandello:
I haven't completely forgotten this one.
Me neither. And I agree, it's nice to see Lois and Clark trying to get another story. (Even though they are not quite themselves any more...)
Posted By: BJ Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 12 - 02/19/11 04:52 AM
I'm glad to see you returning to this story. It's a very original (and slightly uncomfortable) alt ending for a very aggravating story arc.

I also loved the interaction between Lois and Clark and am interested to see where their investigation will take them. I'm laughing out loud that Henderson seemed to assign them with people who understand they'll need to do something about their situation, not just hang around and wait for others to take care of things.

I'd forgotten that Clark was re-developing his powers in this new body. It's an interesting twist. I wonder how the world will react to two more (apparent) Kryptonian superheroes arriving after Superman's disappearance?

It also makes me wonder whether you'll eventually help them get sorted out into different bodies, or whether you'll leave them to adjust to this reality for the rest of their lives. I'm looking forward to the next part.

B

ETA: Oh, I forgot to mention that I found it very sad that Sam and Ellen weren't told the truth about their daughter's demise/transformation. True, they'd probably handle the revelation about as well as they did Clark's secret in "Family Hour", but it still made me feel bad for them. Thank goodness that Martha and Jonathan (and Henderson!) know. Just like with Clark's secret, it allows both Lois and Clark some degree of normality in this mad, topsy-turvy world you've created.
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 12 - 02/19/11 08:35 AM
I had considered - and may yet do it - a scene where Alexa has a medical crisis ala HIWTHI and Sam has to be told. But the timing for that scene didn't work for this section.

What did happen was Lois/Lane and Clark/Alexa demanding their press credentials back before they hurt somebody... eek
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 12 - 02/19/11 07:26 PM
Yay! You're back! I'm really looking forward to more of this fine story.

I'd like to know why the male-female switch (will we know the reason why by the end of the fic?) And will they be able to track down the bad guy? And what about Perry and Jimmy? Will they tell them, or will Perry figure it out? After all, he's more than a yodeler!

I love that Henderson knows, and that he's savvy in the occult. Hopefully that will smooth some paths for them.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 12 - 02/20/11 02:50 AM
eek clap

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards