Print Thread
#70265 03/06/10 07:51 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Love it? Hate it? eek

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh, my goodness! What have you done to our favorite couple?!!! huh
Not really happy here, but I think you've written it very cleverly, and at least you haven't killed them off.

EvelynC
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hum ... interesting development, a little weird !
I don't know if I like or hate, I need to read the next parts before I can make up my mind.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/gets out the popcorn/

This should be fun, seeing Lois and Clark struggling with their gender-issues. Did you ever read Sheila's S5-story about LnC body-swapping? laugh

I'm surprised that Clarkette shows so much of Lois's behavior, i.e. sneaking out, etc.

Michael

PS: As long as the Zelig stone is out there, they can always switch bodies once the angst is done laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, they don't know about the Zelig stone - heck Clarkette hasn't got a clue as to what happened. But it should be a fun ride while they figure things out.

And remember - Luthor was the one who set everything up. angel-devil

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG--what a WONDERFUL setup for a story!

I really don't care if they ever get their bodies swapped back, since Clark is no longer Superman. It's going to be so much fun to see where they go from here, especially because Clark has no idea that Lois is alive!

But (I hate to mention this here, in case it's spoiling a surprise) I guess there could be the possibility of a clone of Superman's body? Since Luthor was ready to kill Superman.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait for the next chapter . . . .

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well I guess I could get through it if it has some naughty in it and then Mr. Wells or the Men in black come and fix it so they can go back in time to undo it. LOL. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
very interesting concept! Looking forward to seeing them meet up!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Oh delightful, great fun. Since Lois and Clark are a couple the switching will not matter in the long run with a little transgender counseling .

In many ways I expect Clark will have more problems with the way people, male and female, treat attractive blonde women. Knowing Luthor, and with your comments
She suspected that Lex saw women as little more than sex toys
I'd expect the body to be very very attractive. For this tale I think I'll just picture Laura Vandervoort and if Clark finds a way to get his powers back in his new body, well Supergirl .

Framework4

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard