Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 1 - 03/06/10 11:51 PM
Love it? Hate it? eek
Posted By: EvelynC Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 1 - 03/07/10 03:13 AM
Oh, my goodness! What have you done to our favorite couple?!!! huh
Not really happy here, but I think you've written it very cleverly, and at least you haven't killed them off.
Posted By: Annalina19 Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 1 - 03/07/10 04:07 AM
Hum ... interesting development, a little weird !
I don't know if I like or hate, I need to read the next parts before I can make up my mind.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 1 - 03/07/10 04:32 AM
/gets out the popcorn/

This should be fun, seeing Lois and Clark struggling with their gender-issues. Did you ever read Sheila's S5-story about LnC body-swapping? laugh

I'm surprised that Clarkette shows so much of Lois's behavior, i.e. sneaking out, etc.

Michael

PS: As long as the Zelig stone is out there, they can always switch bodies once the angst is done laugh
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 1 - 03/07/10 08:29 AM
Well, they don't know about the Zelig stone - heck Clarkette hasn't got a clue as to what happened. But it should be a fun ride while they figure things out.

And remember - Luthor was the one who set everything up. angel-devil
Posted By: cookiesmom Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 1 - 03/07/10 09:44 AM
OMG--what a WONDERFUL setup for a story!

I really don't care if they ever get their bodies swapped back, since Clark is no longer Superman. It's going to be so much fun to see where they go from here, especially because Clark has no idea that Lois is alive!

But (I hate to mention this here, in case it's spoiling a surprise) I guess there could be the possibility of a clone of Superman's body? Since Luthor was ready to kill Superman.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait for the next chapter . . . .
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 1 - 03/07/10 10:58 AM
Well I guess I could get through it if it has some naughty in it and then Mr. Wells or the Men in black come and fix it so they can go back in time to undo it. LOL. Laura
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 1 - 03/07/10 11:28 AM
very interesting concept! Looking forward to seeing them meet up!
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK - Suddenly Blond(e) 1 - 03/07/10 07:35 PM
Oh delightful, great fun. Since Lois and Clark are a couple the switching will not matter in the long run with a little transgender counseling .

In many ways I expect Clark will have more problems with the way people, male and female, treat attractive blonde women. Knowing Luthor, and with your comments
She suspected that Lex saw women as little more than sex toys
I'd expect the body to be very very attractive. For this tale I think I'll just picture Laura Vandervoort and if Clark finds a way to get his powers back in his new body, well Supergirl .
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards