Print Thread
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
FDK goes here smile .

Keep in mind I know very little about anything Kryptonian outside of the show [such as... Zod wink ].

Next part - hopefully Mon/Tues. By then I should have been able to make the edits Kathy recommended to 24/25 and see where we're at =D.

Now - if only I could sleep... :p

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
New part! jump See you back here tomorrow with FDK smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm still wondering....which side to believe? Which side?

I bet Nor was hoping that Clark would have to go back to the ship to view the "evidence". He is probably nonplussed that Clark has the hologram viewer. (Of course, with this I'm assuming Nor is the bad guy.)

Top Banana
Top Banana
I like the council meeting. I was pleased to see all of the council members had proper Kryptonian two-part names. I was also interested to see General Zod on the council. smile1

Bob

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Trey hesitated before speaking again. "The Council's... awareness of Lady Zara's true nature has only come since her departure from our planet. I am afraid that her father had something of a... blind spot where she was concerned. He believed she could do no wrong. However, since her departure, a number of things have come to light. Mistreatment of several of her servants both as a child and more recently, as well. Her..." He refused to look at Clark as he continued. "...relationship with Lt. Ching."
Poor daddy. His darling daughter is actually a tramp, sneaking off to do the help. rotflol

Still sort of waiting for the other shoe.

Michael, who has yet to see a Carol with just one shoe blush

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
My complaint is that these chapters are too short! wink

Can't wait to see what happens!

Amber

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard