Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Again, thanks to Nancy, Michael, and Rel...

Posting next on Thursday, either at around midnight or 7AM CST... depending on when I go to sleep.

TOC | Part 25

Preview:

“Ms. Lane!” They looked up to see none other than Lex Luthor heading their way. “I was hoping to find you...” He took one of her hands in his and glared at Clark who remained where he was with his arm around his girlfriend’s shoulders. “And I was hoping the rumors were unfounded...”

Lois took a breath. “I’m afraid not...”

Sara "Lieta"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loving it! And I totally love your Clark and the changes he's undergone because he had a twin and not feel so alone.

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Dr. Lane is certainly interesting in your take on the story. First he wants to talk, then he gets upset because she hasn't called him back, and finally he refuses to talk.

Elisabeth

Top Banana
Top Banana
I like the vulnerability that Lois shows when she’s dealing with her Dad. Much of the emphasis of this fic in earlier parts has seemed to me to be how much Lois had helped Clark (and CJ) by the combination of being in on the secret and being in the relationship.

Thanks to Dad, we get to see Clark supporting Lois. I like the way this rounds out their relationship and makes it more obviously two-way.

Bob

L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
AnKS: I'm glad you liked how Clark's slight differences, ~.^

Elisabeth: Yeah, it was sort of similar in the script, but without him trying to get in touch with her before the episode's events. He does still shut her out after Allie dies. I also added the more distinct hold over Sam... though he does drop a hint in the end.

Bob: I'm glad the way Lois is reacting to all of this works, I wasn't quite sure about it when I was originally writing it back in October, ~.^

Sara "Lieta"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Liked the changes to the alien-bit and other than that...

/peeks at notes/

Intense. Quite intense. Better than the show smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
=P Michael, been a hectic couple of days.... posting now...

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard