Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lieta FDK: Both Sides of the Coin, Part 25 - 02/08/09 11:24 PM
Again, thanks to Nancy, Michael, and Rel...

Posting next on Thursday, either at around midnight or 7AM CST... depending on when I go to sleep.

TOC | Part 25

Preview:

“Ms. Lane!” They looked up to see none other than Lex Luthor heading their way. “I was hoping to find you...” He took one of her hands in his and glared at Clark who remained where he was with his arm around his girlfriend’s shoulders. “And I was hoping the rumors were unfounded...”

Lois took a breath. “I’m afraid not...”
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK: Both Sides of the Coin, Part 25 - 02/09/09 02:07 AM
Loving it! And I totally love your Clark and the changes he's undergone because he had a twin and not feel so alone.
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK: Both Sides of the Coin, Part 25 - 02/09/09 02:19 PM
Dr. Lane is certainly interesting in your take on the story. First he wants to talk, then he gets upset because she hasn't called him back, and finally he refuses to talk.

Elisabeth
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: Both Sides of the Coin, Part 25 - 02/09/09 07:48 PM
I like the vulnerability that Lois shows when she’s dealing with her Dad. Much of the emphasis of this fic in earlier parts has seemed to me to be how much Lois had helped Clark (and CJ) by the combination of being in on the secret and being in the relationship.

Thanks to Dad, we get to see Clark supporting Lois. I like the way this rounds out their relationship and makes it more obviously two-way.

Bob
Posted By: Lieta Re: FDK: Both Sides of the Coin, Part 25 - 02/09/09 08:35 PM
AnKS: I'm glad you liked how Clark's slight differences, ~.^

Elisabeth: Yeah, it was sort of similar in the script, but without him trying to get in touch with her before the episode's events. He does still shut her out after Allie dies. I also added the more distinct hold over Sam... though he does drop a hint in the end.

Bob: I'm glad the way Lois is reacting to all of this works, I wasn't quite sure about it when I was originally writing it back in October, ~.^
Liked the changes to the alien-bit and other than that...

/peeks at notes/

Intense. Quite intense. Better than the show smile

Michael
Posted By: Lieta Re: FDK: Both Sides of the Coin, Part 25 - 02/12/09 06:33 AM
=P Michael, been a hectic couple of days.... posting now...
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards