Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Again, thanks to Nancy, Michael, and Rel...

Posting next on Sunday, either at around midnight or 10AM CST... depending on when I go to sleep.

TOC | Part 19

Preview:

Lois silenced him with a kiss.

“Oh my God!”
devil

Sara "Lieta"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderfully deep part!
He sped into the sky before Henderson could reply. Just outside the planet’s atmosphere he let loose a silent, anguished scream. All he could think of was what could have been.
I don't think CJ is really cut out for this. Of course, Clark had a hard time with these trials also.

Rachel rolled over and stared at the ceiling. “And I thought *Clark* had issues...”
Well, he does. He just has different ones. laugh smile1

Superman thought of the bomb and his eyes narrowed. “And I would think about *this,* Luthor... You don’t want to push me. Your transports could mysteriously start losing cargo, your warehouses could be found filled with ashes instead of riches... buildings you build or acquire may find that no matter what they do they cannot keep electricity or water running. Your manufacturing plants could find that their machines mysteriously produce parts that won’t work... Your money may be able to do a lot of things, Luthor, but can even *you* cover losses on that scale?”
Now THAT is the way to get Lex's attention! clap

So, is CJ out of the pajama modeling, I mean super hero, biz? I guess we'll find out.

Bob

Kerth
Kerth
Wow, you had me totally fooled with the whole 'Superman-intimidates-Luthor' thing. I was absolutely sure it was CJ, not Clark.

Anyway, wonderful writing (as I have come to expect). notworthy

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful chapter. I loved how much more intimidating Clark was in your version - Angry!Superman is sooo ...yum! His threat against Luthor's business certainly explains better than in the show why Lex saw Superman as such a challenge and why he stopped the tests in Metropolis.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow! Another test, poor Jay! He really is taking htis hard but I never expected him not to be into this. He just tried to get Clark to wear the suit? Not bad but it would be easier with two Supermen around pretending to be one person no less. wink

Loved the office revelation! And yeah Cat can be cool too. laugh

Clark intimidating Luthor. Now that's something we very rarely see! I loved it! Clark really is cut out to be the hero here.

Natascha

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, there was tons of nice stuff in there but it's late and most of the comments are stuck in the BR-file and oh well...

“I wish I understood this... bond... thing better so I could really yell at them...”
wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Bob: I'm glad you liked it, =) And expect more Cat, ~.^ As for what will happen =X

Lara: I'm glad my surprises work, hehe. And thank you for the compliment, <3

BJ: I'm glad you liked how he reacted =)

Natascha: I tried to have CJ being supportive of Clark's dream of publicly helping but at the same time not be committed to it himself and even scared of the idea deep down. Which has blown up in their faces...

Michael: =P Great mini script...

Sara "Lieta"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
“I remember. Partners, huh? You have my condolences, Kent.”
laugh

I also loved the way how Clark dealt with Lex.

I'm glad that CJ came back and I hope he learns to deal with that difficulties.

Kathryn
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Kathryn84: I'm glad you liked it, =)

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard