Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I hope you had fun reading the wrap-up of the A-plot smile The bit where Tez took Lois’ place in the wedding was actually the plot bunny that had started this entire mess because I *really* wanted to get even with Lex for the ARGH! goofy And it was great to see that I’m not the only one who could get behind this idea wink

Part 5 will be up on Thursday before 1 a.m. ET or after noon ET

Preview
The woman eyed him for a moment before she answered. “I am Zara of the House of Ra. Your… wife.”
Well, I guess that’s the line you’ve been waiting for since part 1, huh? peep

Part 4 / TOC

Hope to see you all again in two days for grand finale.

Thanks!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Poor Lois - Perry knows, Bill knows - seems like everybody knows but Lois... laugh

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C
Placing tag....
------------------------
In part 3 I was wondering how you were going to wrap up that one hell of a mess (Lois, unconscious Superman, Lex, his HUNTER-fiancee, Zara, Ching, Nigel and to top it all... Lois' mom) in just two parts...

But you've proved yet again that only you can catch all those loose threads and hold them in a tight rein. That was one heck of an APlot.

Great job! thumbsup

And this...
“And just so there’s no misunderstanding.” She shot Henderson her best Mad Dog Lane glare. “*I* get the exclusive on this.”
That's just rotflol like Lois!

Waiting for more... wildguy

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
*sniffs* I have to wait until thursday? Do you know how hard that is going to be? I cant' wait to see what happens when they get Superman back to Lois' and what will happen next.

LOVE this fic of yours!!

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Originally posted by Dandello:

Poor Lois - Perry knows, Bill knows - seems like everybody knows but Lois...
Well,that's what I don't much like about this fic - it's one of several lately which defines Lois as someone whose IQ is somewhere below zero! frown

Forty below zero?

Otherwise, though, this was a great ride! Hah! I was giggling at this:

His bride pulled back after a few moments, and Luthor ran his tongue over his lips. She definitely tasted strange this morning. “Are you all right?”
I'll bet she tasted strange!!! razz

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
This is all SO great! smile1 I have been thinking of something really evil to do to Lex but this is WAY better than anything I've come up with. clap

To be honest, I was surprised that Bill and Perry were both able to spot Clark SO quickly. Now, I've never been a big fan of "galactically stupid" Lois but in this case I can see some justification. She KNOWS it's not Clark in the elevator because she KNOWS it's Superman. Bill and Perry have the advantage of seeing just Clark in the elevator with Lois.

Once she makes up her mind, her confidence in her own judgement sometimes blinds her to other points-of-view. That is the only defensible position for Lois concerning both Clark and Lex. I like that much better than galactically stupid. I can live with that. (Please have mercy Ann. smile )

Anyway, everyone else has said so but it bears repeating... Great A-plot! notworthy

Bob

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Loved it Michael.... but I'm still waiting for the Lois-plosion from finding out just who Zara is =P

Now off to see if I can get Coin posted...

Sara "Lieta"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
notworthy *yay* to the a-plot. And what Bob said about Lois. That's my reasoning too.

Real FDK tomorrow night and part 5 will be up just after midnight ET on Thursday (have enough time before heading to work on Thursday. So nothing with this afternoon nonsense blush

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I *loved* your revenge on Luthor. [Linked Image] He finding out in the last minute that his wife was a monster and that he had lost Lois was priceless. Pure evil. Luthor deserved this. [Linked Image]

Now Lois will find out that Clark is Superman, that he's married and that the 'kryptonian cousin' is his wife. evil

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Really well done.

I figure that even Tez couldn't survive a multi story fall, especially if he hadn't really been the focus of the Kryptonians yet.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
FDK! smile1

Thanks, Bella! I know. I know. And I’m so happy to be able to evoke this sort of reaction. /whispers/ You’re in California, so you only have to wait till just after 9 p.m. on Wednesday laugh Hope you will enjoy smile

/Ducks from Ann defending Lois/ I know Lois didn’t react to Superman in Clark clothes. But she’s really preoccupied and she knows it is Superman. But I hope her other deductions can make up for it a bit blush After all, she does put together a lot of things. She’s just blind on this spot.
And like others have said, this was a heck of an A-plot and just generally so much fun!
Wow, thanks smile and again, the little things that slip in on a spur of the moment are those that get the best reactions. This is so… wow…

Bob, thanks so much. I’m glad I could entertain and thanks to detailing Lois’ thoughts like this. I really hoped to portray her like that.
This:
His bride pulled back after a few moments, and Luthor ran his tongue over his lips. She definitely tasted strange this morning. “Are you all right?” ]
has got to be just about my favorite part. [Smiley] I have been thinking of something really evil to do to Lex but this is WAY better than anything I've come up with. [Clap]
smile1

You guys are a wonderful audience. Thanks again and see you in about 7 hours wave

Michael

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kewl part but where is your usual smut? Sigh...Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Laura!

Thanks for FDKing and glad you enjoyed! I know about the smut. But I figured, giving Lex and Tez a wedding night might have been a bit strange huh laugh

Michael

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
This was great, Michael.

I particularly liked this:
Clark really *did* deserve her thanks. And her apologies. Or, well, maybe she wouldn't bite his head off instead for stealing her exclusive on Luthor's arrest.
Very Lois!

I also particularly liked how Perry pointed out that the story didn't belong solely to Lois since it was Clark's work that started it all. It was very like Lois to forget that, but I would expect that for something this big, Perry wouldn't let her get away with that.

Now just how long until Lois gets a good look at Superman so she can see what Henderson and Perry see?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Nancy!

Glad to see you found the time to catch up smile *yay* about the Lois and Perry remarks smile

Now just how long until Lois gets a good look at Superman so she can see what Henderson and Perry see?
evil

Thanks and see you momentarily wink

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard