Print Thread
#43025 05/24/07 12:53 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments, please, pretty please. blush

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#43026 05/24/07 01:29 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
"And Superman's at the hospital."
What cruel musings are percolating inside that bald sociopathic skull now? Interesting that this Luthor totally discounts the possibility that CK might be Superman. To him, power equals use of power for personal gratification. He can't conceive of anyone being that selfless, so he refuses to consider evidence that might point to Superman having a mundane alternate identity.

I'm glad that Jerome thought to use his aura to help Esperanza. Even though I've never heard of this use of his powers before, it's a logical extension of them and should become part of fanon immediately.

Keep posting! This is a brilliant crossover concept, and I only wish I'd thought of it first! I'm almost eager to see what Lex has cooked up for our couples. I'm sure it'll be totally dastardly.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#43027 05/24/07 01:37 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Actually, someone did beat me to using Superman's aura to heal - but for the life of me I can't remember which one it was, plus somebody on one of the other boards it using the mechanism.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#43028 05/24/07 03:03 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Luthor emerges! Great part. I'm loving the crossover. And ditto to what Terry said.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#43029 05/24/07 04:19 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Intriguing.

I think that's why Luthor never figures out the Secret in any Universe. In his world view, CK=S is an impossibility, and so unless he sees its truth, the concept is not considered.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#43030 05/25/07 11:11 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good point, woody. That's why Luthor is so very blind to the truth. He lives in his own world and can't comprehend any other way of thinking. Thank God for his blind side.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#43031 05/25/07 12:27 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Hey Dandello-

Another excellent part. I love this story (and all of your other Super fics as well I might add!). I'm psyched for the Luthor twist! It should keep things shakin' :p

Please post more soon! thumbsup

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard