Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - After The Storm 15 - 05/24/07 04:53 PM
Comments, please, pretty please. blush
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK - After The Storm 15 - 05/24/07 05:29 PM
"And Superman's at the hospital."
What cruel musings are percolating inside that bald sociopathic skull now? Interesting that this Luthor totally discounts the possibility that CK might be Superman. To him, power equals use of power for personal gratification. He can't conceive of anyone being that selfless, so he refuses to consider evidence that might point to Superman having a mundane alternate identity.

I'm glad that Jerome thought to use his aura to help Esperanza. Even though I've never heard of this use of his powers before, it's a logical extension of them and should become part of fanon immediately.

Keep posting! This is a brilliant crossover concept, and I only wish I'd thought of it first! I'm almost eager to see what Lex has cooked up for our couples. I'm sure it'll be totally dastardly.
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - After The Storm 15 - 05/24/07 05:37 PM
Actually, someone did beat me to using Superman's aura to heal - but for the life of me I can't remember which one it was, plus somebody on one of the other boards it using the mechanism.
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - After The Storm 15 - 05/24/07 07:03 PM
Luthor emerges! Great part. I'm loving the crossover. And ditto to what Terry said.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: woody Re: FDK - After The Storm 15 - 05/24/07 08:19 PM
Intriguing.

I think that's why Luthor never figures out the Secret in any Universe. In his world view, CK=S is an impossibility, and so unless he sees its truth, the concept is not considered.
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - After The Storm 15 - 05/25/07 03:11 PM
Good point, woody. That's why Luthor is so very blind to the truth. He lives in his own world and can't comprehend any other way of thinking. Thank God for his blind side.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: ultragirl Re: FDK - After The Storm 15 - 05/25/07 04:27 PM
Hey Dandello-

Another excellent part. I love this story (and all of your other Super fics as well I might add!). I'm psyched for the Luthor twist! It should keep things shakin' :p

Please post more soon! thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards