Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh, that was absolutely beautiful, Nan!

Hope I can be back with more later. Let me just say - what a perfect use of that deserted beach, and I loved Clark telling Lois about himself. And I love dhow Lois promised him that they would track down those who had the Kryptonite and stop that threat to him. And I loved it even more when Clark told her what she had meant to him, and particularly, why he had married her, and that he absolutely wanted to stay married to her! And Lois's reaction - this was priceless:

"Don't cry, Lois," he murmured in her ear. "It doesn't matter what I want. What you want is what's important. If you don't think you can handle it --"

"Just shut up!" she said fiercely, her voice breaking on the word. "Damn it, Clark! Just for once, will you stop trying to please everybody else and just please yourself? You're married to me, for better or worse, and I'm not letting you out of it! I --"
And then you made it adorably clear that Lois and Clark are going to be happy to stay married to one another!!!!

Quite suddenly, she found her words cut off as his mouth closed on hers, and then she was kissing him as if her life depended on it. She wasn't aware of it when her feet left the ground, or that they were lying on the picnic blanket, but she noticed it when her bikini seemed to disappear. She reached out to pull at the cloth of the Hawaiian shirt that he had been wearing, and her fingers encountered smooth skin.

"I love you," Clark's voice whispered roughly in her ear.

"Shut up," she said. "You talk too much."
Aaaaawwww!!! *happy sigh*

I loved it! thumbsup sloppy

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part, Nan, but didn’t Jor-El inform Clark of his real name via the globe? I don’t remember.

"And unless *you* don't want to," he said slowly and clearly, "I want to *stay* married to you -- for as long as we both live."
Awww....

You're married to me, for better or worse, and I'm not letting you out of it! I --"
AWWWW.....

"Shut up," she said. "You talk too much."
Awwwwwwww.......

How many ways can I saw awww... anyway?
sloppy

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Jor-El informed Clark of his full name via the globe -- but not until the episode "The Foundling". That wasn't until 6 episodes *after* "Pheromone, My Lovely".

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great chapter, Nan! Love the WAFFs. Looking forward to the conclusion.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, Nan...what a sweet and wonderful story! Such sensual moments. I love the revelation stories where Lois doesn't blow her top and I am so glad that they want to stay married to each other in spite of how they got there!

Now bring on part 4!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, what they said... this was fantastically WAFFy. This whole story keeps making me want to re-read smile But it's missing something... like an ending <g> Bring on part 4!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What a wonderful story...I look forward to the conclusion!

I love the fact that Superman feels the effects of the pheromone. Of course he would be--our attraction to the opposite sex is closely tied to the pheromones we produce. If he didn't have such a reaction, it would suggest that he is biologically incompatible with humans (thereby ruining a perfectly good love story).

As for the story itself, it is wonderfully sexy without being explicit. Both characters have to deal with their fears and their desires, and I love how you have them interact in order to get to the truth.

Great premise and wonderful execution.

"Women frustrate men because they're too complicated. Men frustrate women because they're not complicated enough."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok, finally caught up.

Wow, just like expected, wonderfully written with surprises around every other corner.

Love your story Nan.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Nan! Sorry I'm so late to the party... but can I say "HOLY CRAP"!

That was hot!

Nan! I'm shocked. laugh

I love the story and all your attention to detail, like the fact that Clark wouldn't know his name is Kal-El yet... wonderful.

But the shedding of the clothes on the beach and Lois telling Clark to shut up that he talks to much? That was just priceless!

Oh, and I see now that I'm caught up, that you have posted part 4. Yippee! I'm off to read!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone. It helped me get up the nerve to post something slightly racier than my usual style. FDK is a wonderful thing laugh

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard